Safety through continued training
In order to prevent industrial accidents, and so that our employees are always up-to-date concerning the latest safety standards, they are regularly informed of relevant topics and improvements by our safety engineer.
- Updating of assembler documentation “Briefing file on job safety”
- Internal training of all site supervisors on executing the “safety-related briefing at the workplace”
- Regular assembly circular “assembly letters on job safety
- Regular safety briefings “operating instructions”
- Inspections and “risk analyses”
Safe tools are required for safe work in addition to trained employees:
- Regular inspection of electric tools by external specialists
- Annual internal inspection of the PPE – in particular the safety belts and fall protection
Our TIEN PHUOC safety engineer is supported by an external company medical officer of TÜV SÜD, occupational medicine department.
We take safety seriously!