Tanks and Containers
Storage tanks, also known as stacking tanks, are used to store raw, intermediate and finished products. One differentiates between various designs, such as standing, lying, single- or multi-level tanks.
Depending on utilisation, depressurised, pressurised, vacuum tight, insulated or heatable or coolable tanks are used.
TIEN PHUOC offers you:
- Planning and execution of tang storages
- Product-specific design of stirrers (e.g. U, Z or propeller stirrers)
- Magnetic stirrers and stirrers with single or double shaft seal
- Specification of tank facilities required, such as temperature, content and level gages
- Incorporation of tanks into process and CIP plants via existing valve manifolds
- Optional separate tank and pipe cleaning